GOLDEN RULES WHEN YOU, OR A FRIEND IS ARRESTED.
- Contact a Legal Representative immediately.
- Make use of your right to remain silent and right to Legal Representation.
- Do not admit to any of the charges against you and retain a Professional opinion prior to any admissions in order to do admissions in a properly fashioned manner.
- Be patient and polite, you can damage your own matter in respect of Police Bail if not patient and polite.
- Never resist arrest although you can be adamant if you know you are being detained unlawfully.
For any further queries regarding the above, or to schedule a consultation contact us:
SD NEL 082 3038 303