EVICTIONS PROCEEDINGS & LITIGATION (LESSOR & LESEES)
We specialize in the field of evictions. It is our objective to deliver professional service as costly as possible, quickly and effectively. Should one require advice on any of the abovementioned topics, we offer the following services:
- We seek to advise our client accordingly regarding the first step in these type of proceedings which is the most important step, the cancellation of an existing lease agreement.
- After a lease agreement has been terminated (correctly in law) we then initiate the eviction process.
- We offer an eviction service in the following areas:
- Our evictions service, depends on the merits of each matter and in terms of the latter mentioned, the type of eviction is governed by the following legislation:
- Prevention of Illegal Evictions from Unlawful Occupation of Land Act 19 of 1998 (PIE)
- Extension of Security of Tenure Act 62 of 1997 (ESTA)
- We aim to save you as much money as possible during the whole course of eviction proceedings.
- We furthermore attempt to recover as much legal costs in these proceedings as possible in the light of the fact that the common rule pertaining to costs, reads that costs follows the result.
- We furthermore defend the unjust eviction application and see to it that propper justice triumphs.